What We Offer
A Plymouth Rock homeowners policy can provide coverage for your home and other structures, your possessions, and even your expenses if you’re temporarily uprooted from your home.
We also offer a choice of overall coverage levels to better suit your situation in life. Depending on which level you pick, some additional coverage options may be automatically included with your policy.
If you need help selecting the coverage level that’s best for you, we’ve got you covered there too. Just contact our friendly sales team or a local Pennsylvania agent for assistance.
You Could Save With Automatic Discounts
These customer discounts will automatically kick in if you qualify. You don’t have to do a thing.
Age of Home
Age of Home
Optional Coverages in PennsylvaniaIf you want to maximize your protection, we also offer several optional coverage features. As a Pennsylvania resident, you can customize your home insurance coverage by adding the following:
Your Team. Your Insurance.
If you live in the Northeast, there’s a good chance you love sports. That’s why Plymouth Rock is proud to partner with some of your favorite sports teams.
Helpful Home Insurance Resources
Home Insurance FAQ
Our PA-based independent agents are experienced, compassionate people—not automated bots. Plus, they work and live right in your community, so they understand your needs. They’ll help you:
- Get a free homeowners insurance quote
- Determine the best coverage and liability limits
- Select the proper deductible
- Take advantage of all available discounts
A standard homeowners insurance policy from Plymouth Rock keeps you well protected:
- Your Property – We’ll protect your home and other structures from damage caused by fire, lightning, hail and other covered events.
- Your Belongings – If items are damaged or stolen, we’ll arrange for them to be repaired or replaced.
- Your Liability – We’ll protect you against certain claims for which you are responsible. For example, if someone is injured in your home or on your property, you could be held legally responsible for the damages.
Absolutely! If you want the best possible protection for your home and belongings, we also offer several optional coverages. How much you add is up to you. For example, you can customize your home insurance by adding the following:
- Utility Service Line
- Home Systems Breakdown
- Home Cyber
- ID Monitoring and Theft Expense Resolution
- Guaranteed Rebuild Coverage
If you have a home, you definitely need homeowners insurance. There are two main reasons:
- Mortgage lenders usually require proof that you have a certain amount of homeowners insurance before issuing a loan.
- As unlikely as disasters are, they can and do happen. You want the best possible homeowners insurance for you and your family.
Plymouth Rock has been providing customer-first insurance in the Northeast for over 35 years. In that time, we’ve served more than 700,000 customers and sold more than $1.6 billion in managed premium, earning us an A- “Excellent” rating from A.M. Best Rating Services.
You Might Also Be Interested In
*Amount based on average annual savings reported by Plymouth Rock home customers who switched between 4/1/2021 and 3/31/2022. Your premium may vary due to the state and underwriting company in which your policy is written, available discounts and other factors.
†Most people can get a quote in 5 seconds, but not all. Certain applicants and properties may not meet underwriting requirements.