Discounts & Benefits
- Safety Course Discount: When an insured completes a safety course, a discount is applied to each motorcycle to which they are assigned. A completion certificate must be provided.
- Safety Course Instructor Discount: When an insured completes an instructor safety course, a discount is applied to each motorcycle to which they are assigned. A completion certificate must be provided.
- Rider Experience Discount: A discount is applied on policies with operators who have at least three years’ on-road riding experience.
- Advance Shopper Discount: It can pay to plan ahead. The more time between your quote date and policy start date, the bigger the discount you’ll receive.
- Transfer Discount: A discount is applied to any policy transferring coverage from another insurance company, with no more than a 30-day lapse in coverage. Prior insurance policy number is required.
- Companion Package Discount: Save money by bundling your motorcycle insurance with home, personal auto or commercial auto insurance.
What’s Covered in Pennsylvania
All of our motorcycle insurance policies automatically include our Rider Assurance Packages, which offer a collection of Rider Essential Assurance and Rider Assurance Plus benefits at no extra cost. Plus, motorcycles with comprehensive coverage include our Rider Accessory Package with up to $8,000 coverage and the option to tailor your policy with increased limits.
Protect What Matters Most
You can also purchase other types of insurance through our agent relationships and affiliates. Protect the important assets in your life by insuring your car and home through our company.