Last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 12:41 pm
While the storm’s track and intensity may still change, Plymouth Rock Assurance is preparing for Hurricane Joaquin in New Jersey.
All Plymouth Rock employees are working very hard to prepare for this storm. We’re ensuring that we are able to reach out to any customers who may report a claim, and we will bring in additional resources as needed.
You can prepare now, too. If you’re not sure where to start, or even how to prepare for a hurricane, visit Plymouth Rock’s hurricane preparedness center. You’ll find tips for assembling an emergency kit, what important papers to gather and tips for safeguarding your car.
If you’re looking for tried and tested hurricane preparation tips, you can:
- Learn from a first-hand Superstorm Sandy experience
- Read about how Sandy upended life at the New Jersey shore
- How the lesson of preparing an emergency kit was learned the hard way
- Read ten hurricane-tested preparation tips
- NOAA National Weather Service
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Local radio and TV stations
We live and work in New Jersey too, and will be planning ahead right alongside you. Together, we’ll make it through Hurricane Joaquin safe and sound.