Last updated on November 12, 2019 at 08:58 am
Spring officially sprung last month, but it’s just now starting to feel like it. A little more sun and some warmers temperatures has everyone at Plymouth Rock looking forward to NJ spring activities. Here are some fun spring events from across the state. Feel free to add your favorite ones in the comments!
- 3 South Mountain Ave, Montclair, NJ
- 2nd Wednesday of the month through June 8, 2016
- 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- This artistic social outing introduces preschool children to the museum. It also allows parents to get acquainted with other parents and their young children, work on art projects and listen to storytelling.
- 140 Stevens Street, West Cape May, NJ
- Saturdays and Sundays
- 8 am to 4 pm
- Grab a map and enjoy this 62-acre farm with your loved ones! Bike their trails, take in the sites and feed their ducks during your time on the farm.
- 9 Mansion Hill Drive, West Trenton, NJ
- April 1 to November 30, 2016
- The Jersey Shore Beach N Boat Fishing Tournament is a New Jersey statewide, season-long, inshore, saltwater fishing tournament that challenges anglers of all skill and age levels to compete for cash and prizes. Fish from anywhere: beach, boat, jetty, canoe once or every day for stripers, fluke, weakfish, black drum, bluefish, kingfish, tog and sea bass. Proceeds go to the Fisheries Conservation Trust. Sign up on their website.
New Jersey Minor League Baseball
Two Miles Plein Air Festival
- 56 Main Street, Clinton, NJ
- April 17, 2016
- Artists of all skill levels can enjoy a fun day outdoors creating art at one of New Jersey’s most scenic views in downtown Clinton.