Last updated on November 28th, 2018 at 01:34 pm
It’s not “why should I take a food tour of the East Coast?” It’s most definitely, “why shouldn’t I?” From New Hampshire cider doughnuts to New Jersey disco fries, local specialties abound in our part of the country. We did the research and found the most iconic East Coast foods from states in our region.
And, in addition to food tips, we’ll also help set you up for your food tour with road trip resources and drive times to major cities in our region:
- Click here for a regional drive times chart – all estimated times, so check for traffic and construction.
- Use these road trip safety tips from Plymouth Rock. They’re a great way to help you get ready for a long haul.
- Entertain yourself with these 15 road trip songs about road trips.
- Make sure you don’t overpack and use this guide to find out how much weight your car can actually carry.
- And finally get an answer to “Should I use A/C or windows?” to help make your trip an efficient one.
Now, let’s dig into the food (listed in each state in no particular order).