Last updated on May 16, 2017 at 02:40 pm
If you’ve ever wondered what your insurance agent does when you’re not in their office, we have answers. Here are five fun facts that you might not know about your local Independent Agent.
- Your agent’s advice and guidance come at no additional cost.
- Even when they’re not with you, they’re working for you. They continually search for more ways to save you money. Your agent can also review your policy with you to look for additional savings.
- They are a local, one-stop shop for your insurance needs (most offer home, auto and more).
- Your agent never stops learning. As licensed professionals, agents are required to take several continuing education classes each year. Then, they put all that knowledge to work for you.
- Your agent knows exactly what to do when you get married (or divorced), have a baby, buy a new home, send your child to college or start a small business – just make sure to tell them! Your insurance agent can make sure that you’re fully covered for all of these situations.
Stop by your agent’s office this fall to see what’s new or ask for a coverage review – they may be able to uncover ways to save you extra money! If you don’t yet have an agent, find one today.