Last updated on October 16, 2019 at 10:59 am
If you’ve ever wondered what your Prudential Financial Professional does when you’re not in their office, we have answers. Here are five fun facts that you might not know about your local
- Your financial professional’s advice and guidance comes at no obligation.
- Even when they’re not with you, they’re working for you. They continually search for more ways to help save you money. Your financial professional can review your policy with you
to look for additional savings.
- They are local, and strive to be a one-stop shop for your insurance needs (offering auto and more).
- Your financial professional never stops learning. As professionals, they are required to take several continuing education classes each year. Then, they put all that knowledge to work for you.
- Your financial professional can assist with realizing your financial goals when you get married (or divorced), have a baby, buy a new home or send your child to college — just make sure to tell them! Your financial professional can help make sure that you’re appropriately insured for all of these situations.
Stop by your Prudential Financial Professional’s office this fall to see what’s new or ask for a coverage review—they may be able to uncover ways to help save you extra money!