If you are a Plymouth Rock customer facing financial hardship due to COVID-19 that may impact your ability to pay your premium, contact us to discuss how we can help.
As always, we offer self-service tools that let customers safely and conveniently manage their policies 24/7, from any device, such as:
COVID-19 Resource Round-Up
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our daily lives, we hear many stories from our employees, agents and customers on how they are coping and assisting others during these stressful, uncertain times.
Your health and well-being remains our top priority as we diligently monitor this evolving situation and take appropriate actions based on guidance from our public officials. Below is a list of third-party links* we compiled for your reference. We’re all in this together, and we encourage you to please take care of yourselves and your loved ones.
COVID-19: General Information
COVID-19 Resources for Your State
Dedicated COVID-19 Websites
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- Coronavirus Response (Department of Health and Human Services/HHS)
- Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19 (USA.gov)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website (The White House/CDC/FEMA)
- The 7 Best COVID-19 Resources We’ve Discovered So Far (Visual Capitalist)
View a full listing of state resources including sites assisting with relief, donating and volunteering, money and finance, health care and vaccinations, family resources and more.
Because the situation around the current spread of COVID-19 is rapidly evolving, stay informed by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website regularly.
Safe-Driving Tips for the COVID-19 Pandemic
While it’s critical to continue to follow the recommended health and safety guidelines, our tips can help you stay safe on the road as well. Learn More.
Plymouth Rock’s Commitment to Safety as We Navigate Through COVID-19
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to make headlines and impact so many lives across the globe, our hearts go out to those who’ve been affected. The safety of our customers, employees, agents and communities remains our top priority while we navigate through this unique set of challenges.
We’re Here for You
During this time, Plymouth Rock remains committed to providing the outstanding care our customers have come to expect. We are monitoring this evolving situation around the clock, and we will take appropriate actions based on guidance from public officials as needed.
While we can’t control what the future holds, we are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. If you are a Plymouth Rock customer facing financial difficulty due to COVID-19 that may impact your ability to pay your premiums, we encourage you to contact us to discuss how we can help.
As always, our customers can rely on a wide array of self-service tools that make it convenient, easy – and safe – to manage their insurance 24/7, from any device, including:
- Manage Your Policy – Our online billing and service portal lets customers view policy information, balances, due dates, policy documents and more.
- Online Claim Reporting – Customers can report a claim from anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- CarPics® – Our photo appraisal tool lets customers snap photos of their vehicle and send them to a claims representative in just a few minutes – eliminating the need to schedule an appraisal for eligible claims.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – This option adds ease of payment, streamlines claims payments and eliminates the need to wait for a claims check in the mail.
At Plymouth Rock, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees come first. We’re working hard to minimize any disruptions as the situation develops. We have proven business continuity plans in place and are taking several precautions and preventative steps to maintain a healthy and safe work environment while continuing to provide the service our customers need and deserve.