A highway on a multilane bridge in Massachusetts

Massachusetts and Connecticut Claim Center

Report an auto or home claim online. You may also call 844-346-1225.

Plymouth Rock Assurance does not offer home insurance in Massachusetts or Connecticut.  If you are a Massachusetts or Connecticut customer of our affiliate, Bunker Hill Insurance, and need to report a home insurance claim, please contact Bunker Hill Insurance at 888-472-5246.

Auto Claim

If you were just involved in an accident, make sure everyone is OK, and read about other important steps to follow and information to gather.

Once you report a claim, here’s what you can expect from us as we work to resolve your claim. You can track the status of your auto claim online. If you have not yet registered your policy online, you’ll need your policy number to get started.

Commercial Auto Claims

After you have reported a commercial auto claim, read about what you can expect.

If you need any additional information on how to file an auto insurance claim in Massachusetts, please click here or Contact Us.

*In MA, homeowners insurance is offered exclusively through independent agents.

Plymouth Rock Assurance® and Plymouth Rock® are brand names and service marks used by separate companies that write and manage property and casualty insurance in multiple states. MA home insurance is underwritten by Bunker Hill Insurance Company, Bunker Hill Insurance Casualty Company, Bunker Hill Preferred Insurance Company, Bunker Hill Property Insurance Company, and Bunker Hill Security Insurance Company. CT home insurance is underwritten by Bunker Hill Insurance Company. NJ and PA home insurance is underwritten by Palisades Property and Casualty Insurance Company and High Point Preferred Insurance Company. NH home insurance is underwritten by Mt. Washington Assurance Corporation. NY home insurance is underwritten by Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation of New York and Palisades Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Woodbridge, NJ. Each company is a separate legal entity that is financially responsible only for its own insurance products. Actual coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued by each separate company. Some discounts, coverages, payment plans, features, and benefits are not available in all states.