Your Assurance. Your Way.Navigating through your auto insurance options and choosing the right coverages can be confusing. The right protection levels for one driver might not be enough for another. But don’t worry; Plymouth Rock’s Assurance Packages can help. Our packages offer a variety of coverages, features and benefits so that you can build a policy that best meets your specific needs. As a Plymouth Rock customer, you automatically have access to immediate benefits at no additional cost, and these benefits grow with time! You also have the option of adding upgrades to your policy. If you are interested in upgrading your Assurance package, just give us a call or speak with your agent for more details and to see if you are eligible. 1 We’ll be happy to walk you through your options and explain each benefit in detail. You can find brief descriptions of each package below. What’s your Assurance package?
Essential AssuranceAutomatically Included with Your Policy at No Extra Cost
Essential Assurance includes:
- Crashbusters®: Don’t let an accident affect your plans. Just tell us when and where you’d like us to meet you to inspect your damaged vehicle.
- Door to Door Valet Claim Service® : If you prefer, we can handle the repair process for you. If you carry substitute transportation coverage we can also arrange your rental vehicle.
- Guaranteed Repairs: Drive with confidence. We’ll guarantee repair work done at participating shops for as long as you own or lease your car.
- Get Home Safe®: Working late or letting loose? Your taxi ride is on us if you need a safer alternative to driving.2
- Online Services: Do business your way. Our QuickPay tool, online claim reporting tool, and eDocuments option help you keep moving.
- Pledge of Assurance®: If we ever fail to live up to our commitment to excellent customer care, in our opinion or yours, we will make a donation to your choice of select charities.
Assurance PlusLoyalty Rewards Added for Customers Who Have Been Insured With Plymouth Rock for Three Years or Available Immediately to Motor Club Members
Assurance Plus includes all features under Essential Assurance and can be combined with Assurance Preferred or Assurance Premier, plus:
- Additional Rental Coverage: If your policy contains rental coverage, we’ll bump up your daily limit for your rental vehicle.
- Mobile Device Replacement: If a cell phone, smartphone, or tablet belonging to you or a family member is damaged due to a covered loss, we’ll pay toward the repair or replacement of the device up to the stated limit with no deductible.
- Pet Injury Coverage: In the unfortunate event your dog or cat is injured (or worse) as a result of a covered loss, you will receive money for veterinary care or other expenses. Increased limits are available when combined with pet injury coverage under the Assurance Preferred package.
- Laptop Replacement: If a laptop computer belonging to you or a family member is damaged due to a covered loss, we’ll pay toward the repair or replacement of the device up to the stated limit with no deductible.
- Seat Belt/Airbag Benefits: In the unfortunate event of a covered loss of life due to an accident, additional benefits are available if a seat belt was worn and the occupant was protected by an operable airbag.
- Child Car Seat Replacement: If your child safety seat is damaged as a result of a covered loss, we’ll pay toward its replacement up to the stated limit.
- Personal Property Coverage: If belongings not covered under the mobile device replacement or laptop replacement benefits are damaged due to a covered loss, we’ll pay toward repair or replacement up to the stated limit with no deductible.
- Waiver of Collision Deductible: Your collision deductible will be waived if you are involved in a loss caused by another Plymouth Rock customer and you are not at fault.
- Enhanced Bail Bond Coverage: If you incur the cost of bail bonds because of an accident, an increased limit above your base policy will be available.
- Loss of Earnings Coverage: If you are required to attend a hearing or trial as a result of an accident, an increased limit above your base policy will be available to cover a loss of regular income.
- Waiver of Deductible for Glass Repairs: You will have no deductible for the repair of simple glass breaks, chips, nicks, and cracks that are repairable and smaller than a quarter resulting from a covered loss.
Assurance PreferredOptional Upgrade Available for Purchase
Assurance Preferred includes all features under Essential Assurance, plus:
- Roadside Assistance: No matter the time or your location in the United States, a quick call will bring you towing assistance, flat tire assistance, locked-out service, emergency fluid delivery, battery service, or concierge service. Included only in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.3
- Waiver of Deductible for Windshield Replacement: You will have no deductible for the replacement of your windshield due to a covered loss.
- Additional Towing and Labor Coverage: Additional money (in excess of the roadside assistance benefits) will be available for the towing of your damaged vehicle if you have purchased Towing and Labor coverage.
- Waiver of Depreciation:The normal deduction for depreciation of a worn part being repaired or replaced as a result of a covered loss will be waived.
- Airbag Accidental Discharge Coverage: We will pay up to the stated limit to repair or replace an airbag that deploys not as a result of a covered loss.
- Pet Injury Coverage: In the unfortunate event your dog or cat is injured (or worse) as a result of a covered collision or comprehensive loss while occupying your vehicle, you will receive money for veterinary care or other expenses. Increased limits are available when combined with pet injury coverage under the Assurance Plus package.
Assurance PremierOptional Upgrade Available for Purchase
Assurance Premier includes all features under Assurance Preferred, plus:
- Roadside Assistance: No matter the time or your location in the United States, a quick call will bring you towing assistance, flat tire assistance, locked-out service, emergency fluid delivery, battery service, or concierge service.3
- Deductible Dollars®: Earn $50 in deductible credits each year without a claim.
- Trip Interruption Coverage: If you incur additional expenses for lodging and meals due to a covered loss occurring more than 100 miles from home, this coverage will help offset those costs.
- New Car Replacement: If you experience a total loss within the first two years as the original owner of your car, we will pay the cost of replacement for the same make, model, and year, if available. This coverage can also be purchased separately and added to another package.
- Plus One Car Replacement: We will pay the cost of replacement for the same make, model and year of your car, if available, if you experience a total loss and your car was two model years old or less at the time of the accident.
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage: If you experience a total loss and you still owe money on your car, we will pay the difference. This coverage can also be purchased separately and added to another package. Please note that loan/lease gap coverage cannot be combined with New Car Replacement or Plus One Car Replacement.
- Electronic Key Replacement: If you misplace your electronic key or it is stolen, we will pay toward its replacement up to the stated limit.
A la carte Coverages
- Accident Forgiveness: When an eligible customer purchases Accident Forgiveness, upon the next renewal Plymouth Rock will waive a surchargeable accident if certain criteria are met.
- Full Glass Coverage: When a customer purchases Full Glass Coverage on a particular vehicle, the Comprehensive Deductible will not be applied for a glass only claim.
- $100 Glass Deductible: When a customer purchases the $100 Glass Deductible on a particular vehicle, a $100 deductible will be applied for a glass only claim instead of the Comprehensive Deductible.
- Waiver of Deductible4: When a customer purchases the Waiver of Deductible Coverage, the Collision deductible will not be applied in certain situations.
- New Car Replacement5: We will pay the cost of replacement for the same make, model and year of your car, if available, if you experience a total loss and your car was two model years old or less at the time of the accident.
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage5: We will pay the difference if you experience a total loss and you still owe money on your car. Please note you can’t combine loan/lease gap coverage with New Car Replacement or Plus One Car Replacement.
1 These Assurance Package upgrades are available only to Plymouth Rock customers whose policies were issued through our Prime program. Contact our Customer Solutions Center or ask your agent if you are eligible.
2 Get Home Safe® reimburses personal auto insurance policyholders up to $50 for cab service fees when utilized for transportation if they find themselves in a situation where it would be unsafe to operate their vehicle. Customers may use this for a one-way cab service valued up to $50 once per policy per year. Reimbursement is not available when cab service is used as a result of a policyholder’s mechanical breakdown. Original receipt must be submitted with the reimbursement form.
3 Roadside Assistance is available with Plymouth Rock’s Assurance Preferred package only for New Jersey and Pennsylvania customers. In addition, Roadside Assistance is included in the Assurance Premier package for Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Connecticut customers. Roadside assistance is provided by Quest Towing Services (QTS). Water and up to two gallons of gas are provided free of charge. Other fluids provided at additional cost. If your car is disabled, it will be towed to the closest dealer or authorized repair facility of your choice within 25 miles, or to the nearest dealer or qualified service center if there is no repair facility within 25 miles, with no out-of-pocket expense. A $75 limit applies to reimbursements for roadside assistance services that were not obtained by contacting QTS. There is a six (6) time usage limit per policy per year of towing services. If a service call is not canceled before the service provider is on their way, or the policyholder is not present when the service provider arrives, it will count towards their usage limit even if no service is provided. Customer is solely responsible for payment directly to the service provider for any fees for accommodations arranged by Concierge Services.
4 This coverage is only available to insurance customers in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
5 This coverage is included in the Assurance Premier package or may be purchased separately and added to another package.