MANAGE YOUR POLICY ONLINE – PLYMOUTH ROCK ASSURANCE
Manage Your Policy Online – Plymouth Rock Assurance
- Register for eDocuments: In addition to receiving a discount for going paperless*, have important documents, including your bills and coverage selection or declarations page, delivered right to your inbox.
- ID Cards at Your Fingertips: No more rummaging through your wallet or glovebox! View or print a temporary proof of insurance immediately.** If you’re a personal auto insurance customer, request to have a new permanent ID card mailed to you.
- Enroll in Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Say goodbye to installment fees! Schedule your payments to be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account through EFT, after making an initial payment. For additional ways to make a payment, visit the Billing section of our FAQs.
- Make a One-Time Payment: No more scrambling around with your checkbook, envelopes and stamps! Save time by paying online. You can even store your credit card or bank account information* to make paying online even easier!
- View and Update Your Policy Information: View your policy info, payment balances and due dates. And now updating your account is easier than ever! Most personal auto customers can update their pay plan, coverage, address, drivers and vehicles online while most homeowner customers can update their pay plan and mortgage company information.
- Quick and Easy Claims: Dealing with a car accident or damage to your home can be time consuming and stressful. Filing a claim should be fast and easy. Report or track a claim online, at any time with prepopulated fields. Set up your communication preference (such as a 2-way text option) and get the funds from a claim even faster by choosing direct deposit or Zelle ® as your payment preference.
- Insurance Made Easy: We get it — insurance jargon can be confusing. Now personal auto insurance customers can quickly view improved on-screen coverage and vehicle info. Plus we define common insurance terms to help make understanding your policy a breeze.
Questions About Manage Your Policy?
*Some exclusions apply. Not available for all lines of business.
**For Massachusetts customers, an active Registry of Motor Vehicles Registration is your proof of insurance.