JOIN OUR TEAM OF DOERS
When it comes to our people, Plymouth Rock listens to every voice. Seriously, if you work here, your point of view is not only encouraged, it’s expected. Doesn’t matter what your job title is either.
Some companies call it diversity of thought—we just call it common sense. Listening to our people is the only way we know how to innovate and drive our work forward.
CAN YOU CHECK THESE BOXES?
We want you to be happier here than anywhere else. That’s why we’ve created a welcoming and rewarding corporate culture!
You won't find:
- Rigid workplace rules
- Layers of bureaucracy
- Killer work hours
- Antiquated, dank offices
- Stuffy executives
You will find:
- A fun, informal work setting
- Plenty of chances to grow
- Healthy work-life balance
- Modern workspaces
- Execs with open-door policies
We offer a well-rounded roster of benefits to support our employees—both on and off the job. Our benefits are designed to promote good health, work-life balance and financial stability.
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
We offer multiple options for your medical, dental and vision plans, instead of just one plan or provider for each plan. Employee contributions, deductibles and co-pays are also lower than in most companies.
We’ll annually contribute 7.5% of your base salary to your 401(k) plan—and you don’t even have to opt in. It’s one of the most generous plans in the country! In fact, our plan exceeds the average company contribution by almost 60%.
Matching Gift Program
Nearly all other companies match employee donations at a 1:1 rate. Our 2:1 matching blows that out of the water! For example, if you give $500 to a qualified charity, we’ll donate an extra $1,000.
Paid Time Off
Work-Life Employee Assistance Plan
Health and Wellness Resources
Free Gym Membership
Free Coffee and Snacks
NJ.com, Ranked #1,
Large Employer in New Jersey
Boston Globe, Ranked #17,
Large Company in Massachusetts
Both awards were based on anonymous employee surveys.
Plymouth Rock serves customers in six states—so naturally we have offices in six states! It’s like we always say, “There’s no expertise like local expertise!”
One of our most treasured values is Good Citizenship. To us, that means helping people in the communities where we live and work.
MATCHING GIFT PROGRAM
Our best-in-class Matching Gift Program epitomizes Plymouth Rock culture.
- We offer employees a generous 2:1 matching opportunity. For example: If an employee donates $500 to a qualified charity, we’ll donate an extra $1,000
- Less than 1 in 20 companies match employee donations at a rate greater than 1:1
PLYMOUTH ROCK ASSURANCE FOUNDATION
Our Foundation has been awarding grants and scholarships for over two decades.
- Since 1996, the Foundation has given away $8 million to non-profit organizations
- In March 2021, we donated $500,000 to organizations helping students affected by COVID-19
- Focus areas: Education, youth programs, health care, environmental causes, workplace development
- Holiday toy drives
- Earth Day cleanups
- Youth Mentoring