BOSTON RED SOX AUTO AND HOME INSURANCE PROGRAM
As the Official Auto and Home Insurance Provider of the Boston Red Sox, Plymouth Rock is proud to offer exclusive insurance programs designed for Sox fans.
Enrollment in our Red Sox Auto and Home Insurance Program unlocks a nice lineup of perks that Sox fans will love:
- Savings on tickets to Red Sox regular season home games
- Pre-sale ticket access to concerts and events at Fenway Park
- 10% off purchases at the Red Sox Team Store
- Complimentary passes to tour historic Fenway Park
- Membership to Red Sox Nation, valued at $19.95 per year, which includes:
- Early entrance to the park to watch batting practice on the Green Monster
- Access to members-only Red Sox Nation events and exclusive ticket offers
- Red Sox Nation Newsletters
With a cost of just $10 (Auto) or $16 (Home), both programs offer an amazing value. You’ll also get some nice insurance perks. With the auto insurance program, you’ll get an additional Get Home Safe® rideshare reimbursement* and extra rental car coverage†. With the home insurance program, you’ll receive a Get Home Safe® rideshare reimbursement, plus an increased limit in credit card fraud protection‡. You can join either the auto program or the home program or both! While each program has its own unique insurance benefits, the Red Sox benefits will not be doubled if you join both programs.
Sox fans, these insurance programs were made for you. Start a free quote or talk to your local agent today.
Joining is easy for current customers!
- Log in to your Plymouth Rock online account. Don’t have an account? Sign up today!
- From the Manage Your Policy Homepage:
- If “I need to…” appears under your Policy #: Select “View/Edit Coverage” from the pull-down menu.
- If “View Coverage Details” appears to the right of your Policy #: Click on “View Coverage Details.”
- Click on the “Edit Coverage” button.
- Scroll down to the “Perks” section and request the Boston Red Sox Rewards Program.
The program is available to Red Sox fans in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Connecticut.