Your business is unique. That’s why Plymouth Rock Assurance trains our commercial underwriters to analyze the distinct nature of your business in order to provide commercial auto insurance coverage in Connecticut that meets your needs – at a competitive rate.
Working with Plymouth Rock, you can build a comprehensive commercial auto insurance program to fit your budget. Our experienced team of professionals will:
- Help you to select appropriate coverages and limits to match your insurance needs with your budget.
- As your business changes, we will make sure your policy reflects these changing conditions. Whether it’s new equipment that you have in operation or adding coverages to reflect additional exposures, our underwriters are here to assist you.
- Provide best in class service when you need it most — after a loss — through our award winning Crashbusters® program that gets your vehicles back in operation faster.
Size matters. We’re available to help you with tailored coverage for larger-sized fleets and vehicles. We also offer discounts for commercial auto insurance. We can handle your mobile equipment and specialized transportation exposures — vehicles with gross vehicle weights of up to 45,000 pounds are eligible with our underwriter review.
Your vehicles are important assets that keep your business moving forward. When you compare and choose Plymouth Rock Assurance, you’ll be able to build an insurance protection program that suits the unique needs of your business.
We offer a wide variety of coverages, including:
- Basic and Extended Liability Coverage
- Physical Damage Coverage
- Extended Coverage for Communications Equipment
- Audio, Visual & Data Electronic Equipment Coverage
- Personal Effect Coverage
- Airbag Coverage
- Hired Automobile Coverage
- Non-Owned Automobile Coverage
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage
The Plymouth Rock Repair Guarantee
Plymouth Rock Assurance customers can choose any registered repair shop to fix their insured vehicles. If they have repairs made at a Plymouth Rock referral shop, we’ll guarantee the quality and workmanship of repairs for as long as they own or lease the vehicle.